If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!
I honestly had no plans to write an e-book in the upcoming weeks and I never thought it would get done this quickly. This book was the byproduct of two things
- A Tweet I jokingly sent out about wanting to write an e-book called time management for bloggers with short attentions spans (it turns out I“m not alone here).
- The strategies and methods in this e-book.
Over the last year I’ve managed to turn myself into a content production machine using everything in this e-book. For those of you who don’t know me, my content production over the course of the week is something like this:
- 3 Posts on this blog
- Multiple Guests Posts (sometimes there’s a time delay after submission)
- 3 Podcasts on BlogcastFM
- 3 Interviews every week for BlogcastFM (sometimes more)
- A day job managing a team of 5 other bloggers
That’s more than 8 pieces of content every week and something everyday. I also manage to maintain authentic relationships on twitter and get projects done. That being said, I have an attention span that sucks. (ask any one of my ex-girlfriends) So like me, many tend to not make profits in intraday trading because they fail to pick up the right stocks. Visit This Link to understand how to pick the stocks to trade intraday. This is an art and it takes a lot of practice to know how to spot the right intraday trading opportunity. I have to do as much as possible in about 2 hours each day because once that 2 hour window is over my attention span goes to hell.
So, let me give you a preview of what’s inside this e-book:
- I limited it to 17 pages because it’s for people with short attention spans
- A series of highly effective basic time management strategies that TURN YOUR SHORT ATTENTION SPAN INTO A HUGE ADVANTAGE
- The 5 Keys to Highly Productive Blogging
- A Very Simple Implementation System that you can you use to finally implement advice you’ve been reading instead of loading your brain with information and doing nothing with that information.
If for any reason you are unhappy with the ebook, return it no questions asked. No hassles, no bullshit. I’d rather you keep your money than have an unsatisfied customer. For the people who purchased my tele-class, when I goofed, I actually offered a free hour of my time to all the people who made a purchase to ensure people would be happy.
Answers to some FAQ
What makes you sure this will work for me?
Nothing. Everybody works differently, so I can’t give you a 100% guarantee that everything will work for you.
Why did you make it so cheap?
So there’s a good amount of discussions on how to price an e-book. I honestly will say that I’ve repurposed content from my blog to put this together. So, I don’t feel justified charging you more than $10.00. Given that I’m also throwing in the consulting offer, I think it’s a fair bargain.
How do I become an affiliate?
I’m paying out a 50% commission on all affiliate sales for this product. I know. It’s $5.00, but for a $10.00 product there’s not much else you can I really do to make it worth promoting. Sign up here.