Mad Libs of Wisdom From Around the Web
As I mentioned a few weeks back I’m going to try to do this every Friday. I forgot to post this last week, but I wanted to share some of my favorite posts from around the web with you guys. I’m going to also try to feature at least one lesser known blogger going forward and hopefully shine some light on them . Happy Friday.
- Little Victories by Chris Brogan
- The Magic Fairy Exercise by Dragos Rua
- Turning Weaknesses into Strengths (my guest post on The Art of Great Things)
- Fluff, Bullshit and Briliance by Matt Cheuvront
- Reality and the City by Nicole Crimaldi (a hilarious must-read)
- The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed by Diggy
- Leaping, Diving and Plunging Head First
- Outgrowing Your Friends by Henri Juntilla
Enjoyed This Post and Want More?
I've recently joined the team at Academy on the Go.
It's where your smartphone, tablet, or laptop becomes the instructor.
And your daily life becomes the classroom.
Interested? Click Here to Change Your Life »