Interviews with up and Coming Bloggers: Robby G@ShiteIlike.com
About a month back I interviewed Robby G. One of the things that I found really different about his work was that his focus was really just about writing and not necessarily growing a blog. In fact for Robby G, the blog is just a way to improve his writing skills in order to write a novel.
- Why doing it for the money is a guaranteed way to fail
- You can’t cater to everybody
- Blogging for the pure joy of writing
- Why writing when inspired will produce better content and allow you to do it faster
- Using a blog to polish your writing skills
- Why drunken debauchery might provide inspiration for blog posts
Enjoyed This Post and Want More?
I've recently joined the team at Academy on the Go.
It's where your smartphone, tablet, or laptop becomes the instructor.
And your daily life becomes the classroom.
Interested? Click Here to Change Your Life »