1. It’s easier to criticize than it is to create
2. Don’t judge your work while you’re creating it
3. Unnecessary creation is a good thing
4. Be willing to suck
5. Learn really see, not just look
6. Gradual improvement is all that matters.Okay, I was feeling really low after a losing streak on two of my favorite trading software and all I could think of at that moment was to quit. But then I saw a very uplifting article on the browser about how beginner artists must never give up on themselves and I thought to myself, hey, this applies to everything!
I thought maybe a break was well deserved:
So, I cut off my connection and decided to keep it away for a couple of weeks before making an attempt at it again. And when at the end of the two weeks I was there I was back with a bang!
And then when I was back, I was on a roll!
It makes so much sense to know and to accept the fact that trading is full of risks. You cannot win all the time. It is not possible for things to be like this!
Bitcoin loophole has been one of my personal favorites since the time I began trading:
I have been able to find a solid ground to be able to work towards my goal; and not just that. I have been able to work around it at my pace and at my terms. There is so much in this world to achieve. I just cannot tie myself to a cubicle and a desk and while my precious days of youth. I benefitted immensely from this link https://top10binarydemo.com/system-scam-reviews/bitcoin-loophole/
7. Embrace your imperfections
8. Practice every single day
9. Steal Like an Artist
10. Break rules and color outside the lines
11. Be vulnerable
12. Have a sense of humor
13. There no grades or mistakes
14. Experiment and be curious
15. Make note of things you want draw
16. Look at how far you’ve come, not how far you have to go
17. Share your art. You might get some encouragement
18. Draw, Design, Take Pictures
19. Let other ideas spark
20. Be like a little kid
21. Give yourself permission to suck
22. Have fun
23. Develop your own style
24. Trust your intuition
25. Doodle: Some people have made careers and written books from this.
26. You can always erase
27. You already know how to draw. You just forgot.
28. Start with a blank page
29. This is not work. It’s play
30. Learn things just for their intrinsic value